Saturday, March 8, 2014

And Who Might You Be?

After a very long hiatus, I believe a brief reintroduction is necessary.

My name is Isaac Pendragon - which is just a pen name if it isn't obvious already, and I am currently on my way to 28 years old now. I am an Indonesian, which pretty much gives me an excuse if I'm typing things in foreign language wrong, let alone speaking it.

Also an excuse to laze around before deadlines

Speaking of speaking (?), I'm not someone who can talk to people easily unless I have to because I am naturally a shy person. However that does not mean I don't want people to start the conversation, I don't mind the company, but don't force it.

I love video games, a lot. Although I almost always burn my productive hours because of it, which brings me to the solution to be creative and actually make a footage of me playing, especially since I know there are people out there who loves watching other people play games as much as playing games by themselves.

Oh, and I'm also a bachelor graduate of Electrical Engineering and currently attending a post-2nd semester Magister course on General Management.

And since I don't want to turn this to be some kind of a godforsaken CV, I'll stop there.

If it was for a real interview, your face will look even more confused than these people

Introductions aside, the main purpose of this blog is pretty simple: To encourage me writing things again (world domination and infinite money comes after that). I love it when I'm writing any kinds of stuff aside from assignments, because it makes me feel.... free. I can just pour every single thing I have in my mind right now on this sentence and I can go on and on and boobies and on if I wanted to.

The main problem is the motivation to actually start doing it is very hard to come by, there's always something that either distract me or gives me an excuse to not doing it in the end. And when I think about it later on, I feel really guilty, because this might be the one thing that I'd love to end up doing the most later on.

And if some of you feel like I'm writing with a method that you can find in joke articles, the answer is yes. I am actually inspired by them because I really like how they manage to keep the content interesting and enjoyable at the same time. That, and indirect motivations from certain friends of mine, is why I managed to spank my own butt and get my shit together, and finally start writing again.

Again, hopefully I will be able to keep being productive for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment