Sunday, March 9, 2014

I Don't Always Make a Newsflash Content...


I'm not a good reporter, but this event is pretty big so I'm going to give it a try.


Long story short, a Boeing 777 class airplane flight MH370 that departed from Malaysia to China suddenly disappeared midflight, and no one has any idea what happened, let alone how. There are possibilities of crashing or even terrorism due to the fact that there are 2 passengers that are believed to be travelling with stolen passports.

It's been all over the news sites/channels, so if any of you don't know that this happened, I feel sorry for you.

Unless you're a cat, which is okay, I guess

Even now there has been no confirmed sightings of the plane's whereabouts, whether it crashed somewhere or sunk down the oceans. There have been reports of debris and oil slicks sightings, but it's still not confirmed yet if they belong to the plane or not.

Somewhere around here, probably

The thing is, one of the passengers was actually a junior of mine back in my bachelor degree days. And even though I don't know the guy, and most likely vice versa, it's still something that would get my attention.

I can only pray for the best out of the worst possible outcomes and hope that there are at least some survivors, or that they manage to locate the black box so that we can finally figure out what the hell happened.

My deepest condolences to the families of those onboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment