Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sharing is Caring... Depending on What You're Actually Sharing

I had a brief nightmare last night. It's not something that I want to remember, ever, but I did anyway. Let's just say that it's about alien infestation and dead cats, and that's it. I know that some of my readers are cat lovers like myself, and the internet practically worships them, so I'm going to spare everyone the details.

Not to mention that they are watching, from everywhere, everytime

For the alien part, I have no one to blame but myself since I've been following the Alien Isolation gameplay episodes by Markiplier, a survival horror game based on the Alien franchise. It's not that scary, especially when compared to Outlast, but I still don't think that I would be able to handle playing it myself because it's in first person view.

And as for the cat part, it's because I happen to view my Facebook timeline at the wrong time and see a post from one of my Junior-high friend (ex-friend, because I unfriended her right away), who apparently has shit for brains, shared a picture of a dead cat - which, again, I will spare you the details - while claiming how horrible it is. Totally oblivious to the fact that she's actually praising the work of the sadistic soulless demon who had done the deed by sharing the picture.

Which can be translated to "I'm secretly masturbating to this image"

This case of 'retards sharing disturbing pictures in social media' has been happening for quite a long time, and I believe some of you has experienced this kind of thing too. As much as I hate spoilers for movies/anime/manga that I'm following, nothing is worse than this. Even us perverts only share R-18 pictures among ourselves.

I hope you've been doing the right thing in response to that, e.g reporting those posts and unfriend/unfollow those dumbasses. Instead of sharing them on your timeline as well, I mean why the hell would you do that, you blockhead.

Picutred above: Not the kind of 'Blockhead' I meant to say

"But this is a terrible thing that's not covered in the media!" they reason through their rotten lips, "everyone needs to know about this!"

Well, they might think that it's fine if they have only around ten friends (which is a lot for douchebags like them) who have the same, rotten way of thinking like they do. But think about what would happen if one of those friends share that picture, and he/she have more than 100 friends, and what if one of those 100 share that again, and again, and again.

Hell, even just commenting on that picture would make it show up on your friends' newsfeed, thanks to the highly effective Facebook stalking feature. There is a reason why most media wouldn't publish disturbing things, but I don't think they have ever thought about that.

Would you rather see a body filled with bullet holes, or this?

"I've apologized for the disturbing picture," they reason again, this time through their asshole, "and the article that comes with it is worth to read"

Well guess what, you imbecile, nobody gives a fuck about the contents of an article when you put a disturbing image as the cover. If for some reason you really need to share that article to your friends, copy-paste the link to it, warn them about the disturbing content, and for God's sake delete that goddamned image preview before you post it. That way we would at least have been warned beforehand and need to click that link before being served with that trypophobia picture you've been craving to see together with everyone of your friends.

Oh yeah, I suggest you don't do google image search on that link.... Oops...

"But this is a proof of our God's almighty nature!" they resort to their religious, yet twisted, view, "are we not allowed to preach about our righteous faith?"

No, not this way. This would only makes those who have the same religion as yours (according to your ID) look bad and as wretched as you are. I don't remember any religious teaching that requires us to look at a disturbing image in order to increase our faith in God, there's something completely wrong with you if that's what you need, regardless of your faith. For the love of God, stop it, and go fuck yourself while you're at it.

Here's something to help you with it, in case your dick is too small for your ass

"We're just sharing our opinion, and we do it this way because we like being visual" they give yet another reason, this time while wagging their snake tounge, "what's your problem?"

If any one of your friends have this kind of mindset, then I'm sorry, they are beyond help. Seriously, it's like finding a dog poop on their lawn, commenting how dirty it is, and then they pick it up, carry it around everywhere so they can shove it to their friend's face anytime they see them, while saying "I found this on my lawn, disgusting right? Really, dogs these days".

"Why are you swinging that axe?"

Now I know that this is the internet, which makes it even more lawless than the wild west and the carribean pirates combined, but we can still make our own safe sanctuary by not doing such dumb thing to your friends, and filter those who think that it is a good idea. Because there are people who could get offended or disgusted by it, which might be a surprising fact to those retards.

I should add that I literally woke up in tears after that brief nightmare, hugging my pillow and telling myself that it was just a dream. See, that could happen to one of your friends too, so please be ethical in your social media postings, and everything's going to be fine. If you just have to post a dead cat on your timeline, this one would suffice the category.

No comments:

Post a Comment