Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Personal Page Up


So I made a personal Facebook page. Yay.

It does look empty now, which is pretty obvious. But I do hope that it will be filled with more stuffs later on, I want to make sure that I could at least contribute to the internet community, especially to those first people who supported my page. Even though all of you have been a friend of mine for quite a while.

So let's talk about the purpose of the page for a bit, shall we.

Aside from being a tool to get these later on

One of the reasons I made the page is to turn my pen-name into something more, like a real person. This way I could feel more attached to it, and hopefully be more productive in the future. So when I manage to make interesting stuffs, I would feel twice the pleasure from it. And if I slack around, I would personally feel guilty.

The second is to create some kind of responsibility. Now that I could see the people who actually supported me instead of thinking that the page views are just from random people I don't even know about (I got several European viewers for some reason), I would try harder to create more content.

No nude pics of me though, sorry

There are also other purposes for the future, like forming a community that could be used to share stories, ideas, or simply to just hang out with each other. But most of all, it's to make it easier to contact me in case there's something you need to ask or suggest to me, and still keeping my profile as the writer instead of the guy you barely know.

That would be all for the public announcement. There will be a new post tomorrow as well (hopefully), that one got stuck on draft for some time, since I'm having a hard time translating a rant to a normal blog post that doesn't sound too personal.

Oh, and I'm also currently doing a Let's Play video for Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea, and yes, I know it's an old game. Will upload the first part tonight after I prepare the next episode which I will play after I get back from campus. Stay tuned to my channel should you want to watch it for some refreshment.

No comments:

Post a Comment